Supreme Klean Oraleart Saliva Drug Test
In the modern world, employers need to consider the drug taking habits of their employees and see whether they are qualified for holding a position. Though there are many drug testing methods in the market, saliva drug test is a very popular method. Supreme Klean’s Oraleart Saliva Drug Test detects drugs in the saliva in a short time. The drugs can be detected for up to 24 hours before testing and in case of marijuana, for four to five hours before testing. It is a less invasive procedure as well.
Supreme Klean’s Oraleart is a saliva drug testing device detecting some of the major drugs that are abused, such as Marijuana, opiates, amphetamine, phencyclidine methamphetamine and cocaine. The technology used for the test screening consists of the lateral flow immunoassay and it is not necessary to have any special training for using the kit. Within a few minutes, you can have the test results of positive or negative.
- The saliva drug test is easy to implement, as there is no need of collection of urine, as in cases of urine testing.
- There are no collection issues related to gender.
- The presence of six drugs can be detected.
- There are no costs for collection at the site.
- There is no possibility of adulteration, as the specimen is collected under observation and the results cannot be tampered with.
- The results are available in less than ten minutes.
- The kit is very easy to use.
- There is no need of any vials for collection.
Directions for Use
- The user must not place any food, drink or gum in the mouth for ten minutes prior to the saliva test.
- The sponge end provided in the collector should be inserted in the mouth.
- The inner part of the mouth and the tongue should be swabbed with the sponge and it should then be pressed between teeth and tongue so that there is complete saturation.
- Saliva should be collected for about three minutes and then the swab can be removed.
- The collector can then be inserted into the device and kept in it for a few minutes.
- The results can then be read as positive or negative.
- If the result is positive, the device can be sent to the laboratory for the purpose of confirmation.
Saliva Drug test kits are less invasive than urine test kits and can be done anywhere at any time. It is a one step procedure and is fast and accurate. When a user ingests drugs, it gets broken down in the form of metabolites that are found in the blood and in the saliva. Drugs, especially those taken orally, can be easily detected in the saliva. Drug testing of Saliva consists of taking a sample of the saliva of the person who is to be screened and testing it for the presence of drugs and metabolites. pass saliva drug test in 24 hours is easy when you can test yourself with oralert saliva drug test, It is a simple method. All that the person has to do is to provide the saliva in a cup or the sample can be taken with the help of a clean swab. The sample can also be collected without any adulteration, as the person can provide the saliva right before the examiner under proper supervision.
Supreme Klean’s Oraleart is an inexpensive kit and there is no need for a laboratory to carry out the tests. The kit can be used for the detection of drugs that have been taken by a person in the recent past. This is the advantage saliva tests enjoy over other methods, as blood and urine tests have to wait for the metabolites to be visible in the blood or the urine and this could take more number of days.